Yearly Loss Limit
Every player is automatically covered by our Yearly Loss Limit. This limit means that no player can lose more than 20 000 € in a calendar year. The yearly Loss Limit is shared between No Account Bet and Paf.
EXAMPLE: YEARLY LOSS LIMIT STATUS
- Total stakes: 10 000,00 €
- Total wins: 7500,00 €
- Total loss: 2500,00 €
Amount remaining to your Yearly Loss Limit: 17 500,00 €
How are losses calculated?
Profit or loss is calculated as stakes minus winnings.
- The measurement continues automatically during each calendar year (1 January - 31 December).
- The Yearly Loss Limit is reset on 1 January.
What happens if a player reaches the Yearly Loss Limit?
Once a player reaches the 20 000 € they are blocked from playing until the next calendar year.
- If this happens during a game, an error message will appear and the game will stop.
- A player who has reached the limit is still able to withdraw money from their gaming account.
Is it possible to avoid reaching the Yearly Loss Limit?
We make no exceptions to our Yearly Loss Limit. However, all players can limit their potential losses by using our Loss Limit tool to set daily, weekly and/or monthly limits. We advise that our players make a careful assessment of their own financial situation in order to set realistic limits that will be effective for them.
If you have furter questions, contact us [email protected] and we are happy to help.